Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Fun - Part 1

This past weekend we spent at my sister-in-law's (Tanni) house watching her three boys as they got away for their ten year anniversary (Very happy 10th to you both!!) I took some pictures and they came out pretty good. I had quite a few that I liked so I am splitting the weekend up in to three parts (indoors, outdoors, and pool) Surely this has got to get easier (pictures=easy, writing=not so easy). So here we go, with some comments this time.


Madison hanging over the balcony (just her head)

Grayson "fixing" the candle. I think he fixed it mom

Gage playing with his cousins.

Gavin learning how to play the game

That's what I call concentration.

Gavin with his loose tooth. We really didn't do anything to make it loose......really.

Those boys sure are funny

Emily with her head leaning over the balcony. I was standing on the floor below and thought it would be fun to shoot straight up.


No comments:

Post a Comment